Adaptive Jewelry Software contains comprehensive and easy to use Sales and Operations Planning functionality designed specifically for jewelry industry. We have been developing jewelry business models for over 15 years and providing industry standard operation models necessary for efficient planning of operations.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides very strong MPS/MRP planning functionality that allows users to manage day-to-day operations. Adaptive Jewelry software also provides Order-By-Order planning used by most smaller jewelry companies.
Sales and Operation Planning functionality provides industry standard process for balancing Supply, Demand and Financial Constrains and allows medium and large jewelry companies to plan their business with a 6-12 month horizon. Company can create any number of planning models with use of statistical or consensus forecasting demand plans and create single balanced operational plan that can be reviewed and re-balanced weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Adaptive Jewelry Operation plan created on Item Group level. Each Group combines jewelry items with similar consumer/demand properties. This lets the planning department aggregate plans based on need of Consumers/Sales Department.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV MPS/MRP functionality get populated with SKU level demand and uses standard logic to create realistic time phased manufacturing and purchasing plans.
Adaptive Jewelry ERP provides flexible planning functionality with many parameters that can be used to configure the system with realistic supply scenarios.
Adaptive Jewelry retail model stock functionality creates automatic store replenishment with optimal product mix even with jewelry availability constrains.
Jawelry Sales and Operations Planning
- Any Number of Planning Models
- Item Group Level Planning
- Planning By Region
- Planning By Business Type/Sales Channel
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly Plans
- Plan Variability Notifications
- Statistical Forecasting
- Expert-Selection Forecasting
- Consensus Forecasting
- Stone Demand Forecasting
- Component Demand Forecasting
- Metal Demand Forecasting
- Create Plan on SKU Level
- Size Curve Planning
- New Item Introduction Planning
- Retail Model Stock
- Customer Model Stock
- Automatic Store Replenishment
- Automatic Store Rebalancing
- Unique Style Allocations to Store
- MPS/MRP Planning
- Min/Max Inventory Replenishment
- Order Point Replenishment
- Time-Phased Replenishment
- Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, Assembly-To-Order
- Manual Order-By-Order Planning
- Advanced Analytics and Reporting
- Operational Plan vs Actual Reporting