Adaptive Jewelry Software merchandising and product development features allow for planing, efficiently controlling and analyzing very important and expensive part of any jewelry business. Jewelry Product Development process controls time, cost and resources required for creating new product. Link to actual sale by multiple jewelry attributes allows the merchandising department to concentrate effort on the most important and profitable parts of the business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV standard product development functionality provides strong support for jewelry specific activities for cost accounting and financial accounting areas.
Adaptive Jewelry ERP optimizes jewelry product development and merchandising process from creating PD Project for jewelry collection to developing models and samples. Style configuration tool can read actual materials usage from product development work order to help users create style configurations and price calculation. Company can choose to allocate Product Development cost for a collection through jewelry life cycle to help merchandising team understand true profitability for the product.
Jewelry Product Development Project is the starting point for the new jewelry product development activities. Later jewelry merchandising team will be able to analyse time, cost, resources used and future profitability for the product developed by the project.
Jewelry Product Development Work Order provides efficient way for controlling product development process and cost within internal factory or outside contractors.
Finished Jewelry Configuration screen used to record standard Bill of Material and Labour Cost Breakdown for a new Style. Merchandising Department can assign unlimited number of product attributes that will help them analyse past and plan future product development projects.
Jewelry Price Worksheet can be used for calculation of sales prices for different customers/customer groups at different metal markets and establish rules for repricing notifications.
Adaptive Jewelry sales reporting tool extends Microsoft Dynamics NAV reporting to include jewelry specific item attributes.
Merchandising and Product Development
- Product Development Projects
- Product Development Work Order
- Pricing Work Sheets
- Sales Line Management
- Model Management
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Finished Products Configuration
- Unlimited Product Attributes
- Sales Reporting & Analysis
- Multi-Vendor Sourcing
- Group Level Model Stock
- Min/Max Inventory, Safety Stock
- Price/Cost/GM change Notifications
- Costing at Any Metal/Market
- Costing with Any Stone/Quality
- Pricing at Any Metal/Market
- Pricing with Any Stone/Quality
- Flexible Cost Formulas
- Flexible Price Formulas
- Fixed Added Value Pricing
- Price+Increment Pricing
- Gram/DWT Pricing
- Sales Price By Component
- Flexible Promotions & Discounts
- Customer/Group Specific Pricing
- Customer Specific Proposals
- Product Catalogue Management
- Vendor Portal for Cost Verification
- Excel, Word, PDF Integration
- Email, Fax Integration
- User Defined Screen Layout
- User Defined Style Classification
- Inter-company Style Exchange
- Unique Styles and Stones
- Customer Supplied Stones
- GIA, EGL, AGS Integration
- RAPAPORT Integration